This study was supported by a grant to C. Aragon from N.S.E.R.C. (A0991), Canada.
Studies on Ethanol-Brain Catalase Interaction: Evidence for Central Ethanol Oxidation
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 165–169, April 1991
How to Cite
Aragon, C. M. G., Amit, Z. and Stotland, L. M. (1991), Studies on Ethanol-Brain Catalase Interaction: Evidence for Central Ethanol Oxidation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 15: 165–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1991.tb01848.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication January 29, 1990; accepted September 13, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.