This work was supported in part by grunts from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA06845 to HHS and AA07611 to TKL) und by the Alcohol und Drug Abuse Institute of the University of Washington.
Alcohol Self-Administration in a Nonrestricted Access Situation with Alcohol-Preferring (P) Rats
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 751–756, August 1992
How to Cite
Files, F. J., Andrews, C. M., Samson, H. H., Lumeng, L. and Li, T.-K. (1992), Alcohol Self-Administration in a Nonrestricted Access Situation with Alcohol-Preferring (P) Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 16: 751–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1992.tb00672.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 3, 1991; accepted January 22, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.