Chronic Ethanol Intoxication Induces Differential Effects on GABAA and NMDA Receptor Function in the Rat Brain
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 115–123, February 1993
How to Cite
Sanna, E., Serra, M., Cossu, A., Colombo, G., Follesa, P., Cuccheddu, T., Concas, A. and Biggio, G. (1993), Chronic Ethanol Intoxication Induces Differential Effects on GABAA and NMDA Receptor Function in the Rat Brain. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 17: 115–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1993.tb00735.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication February 11, 1992; accepted August 25, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.