This research was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Cultor Co., Ltd., Helsinki, Finland. This work was presented at the Sixth Congress of the International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism, Bristol, United Kingdom, June 21–26, 1992.
Dietary Betaine Promotes Generation of Hepatic S-Adenosylmethionine and Protects the Liver from Ethanol-Induced Fatty Infiltration
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 552–555, June 1993
How to Cite
Barak, A. J., Beckenhauer, H. C., Junnila, M. and Tuma, D. J. (1993), Dietary Betaine Promotes Generation of Hepatic S-Adenosylmethionine and Protects the Liver from Ethanol-Induced Fatty Infiltration. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 17: 552–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1993.tb00798.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication July 14, 1992: accepted November 9, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.