This work was supported by Grant AA00523 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
The Effects of the Timing of Ethanol Exposure during the Brain Growth Spurt on the Number of Cerebellar Purkinje and Granule Cell Nuclear Profiles
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 610–622, June 1993
How to Cite
Hamre, K. M. and West, J. R. (1993), The Effects of the Timing of Ethanol Exposure during the Brain Growth Spurt on the Number of Cerebellar Purkinje and Granule Cell Nuclear Profiles. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 17: 610–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1993.tb00808.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 16, 1992; accepted December 11, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.