State-Dependent Stimulus Control: Cueing Attributes of Ethanol “Hangover” in Rats
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1210–1214, November 1993
How to Cite
Gauvin, D. V., Goulden, K. L. and Holloway, F. A. (1993), State-Dependent Stimulus Control: Cueing Attributes of Ethanol “Hangover” in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 17: 1210–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1993.tb05231.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Received for publication March 1, 1993; accepted May 3, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!