This research was supported primarily by Grant AAO1455-01-17 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, US. Public Health Service.
Drinking During Pregnancy Decreases Word Attack and Arithmetic Scores on Standardized Tests: Adolescent Data From a Population-Based Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 248–254, April 1994
How to Cite
Streissguth, A. P., Barr, H. M., Olson, H. C., Sampson, P. D., Bookstein, F. L. and Burgess, D. M. (1994), Drinking During Pregnancy Decreases Word Attack and Arithmetic Scores on Standardized Tests: Adolescent Data From a Population-Based Prospective Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 248–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00009.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication November 16, 1992; accepted August 18, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!