This study was supported by Grant 88-060 from the Health Sciences Research and Development Program, Department of Veterans Affair.
Prognostic Validity of Short-Term Abstinence in Alcoholism
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 280–283, April 1994
How to Cite
Yates, W. R., Reed, D. A., Booth, B. M., Masterson, B. J. and Brown, K. (1994), Prognostic Validity of Short-Term Abstinence in Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 280–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00015.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 11, 1993; accepted September 13, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!