This work was supported by Grants ROI-AA06966 and P50-AAO706 from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, with supplemental support from Minority Biomedical Research Support Grant S06-RR08167 from the National Institutes of Health.
Effects of Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol, Smoking, and Illicit Drugs on Postpartum Somatic Growth
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 317–323, April 1994
How to Cite
Jacobson, J. L., Jacobson, S. W. and Sokol, R. J. (1994), Effects of Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol, Smoking, and Illicit Drugs on Postpartum Somatic Growth. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 317–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication April 16, 1993; accepted September 20. 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.