This work was supported by the U.S Public Health Service Grants ROIA007812 and ROIAA 05827 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. A report of these findings was presented at the annual meeting of Research Society on Alcoholism, San Diego, CA, June 1992.
Drinking Outcomes of Alcohol Abusers Diagnosed as Antisocial Personality Disorder
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 778–785, August 1994
How to Cite
Longabaugh, R., Rubin, A., Malloy, P., Beattie, M., Clifford, P. R. and Noel, N. (1994), Drinking Outcomes of Alcohol Abusers Diagnosed as Antisocial Personality Disorder. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 778–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00040.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication February 22, 1993; accepted December 14, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!