Drinking History Is Related to Persistent Blood Pressure Dysregulation in Postwithdrawal Alcoholics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1172–1176, October 1994
How to Cite
King, A. C., Parsons, O. A., Bernardy, N. C. and Lovallo, W. R. (1994), Drinking History Is Related to Persistent Blood Pressure Dysregulation in Postwithdrawal Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 1172–1176. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00100.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 24, 1992; accepted April 22, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!