This work was supported in part by Grant A07378 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. This study was presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism in Beaver Creek, CO, in June 1989.
Treatment Outcome of Alcoholics with and without Cocaine Disorders
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 734–739, June 1994
How to Cite
Brower, K. J., Blow, F. C., Hill, E. M. and Mudd, S. A. (1994), Treatment Outcome of Alcoholics with and without Cocaine Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 18: 734–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1994.tb00939.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 23, 1993; accepted November 16, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.