This study was supported in part by the US. Public Health Services Grants AA08401, AA08403, MH37685, MH49500, and MH31302.
Comparison of Direct Interview and Family History Diagnoses of Alcohol Dependence
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1018–1023, August 1995
How to Cite
Rice, J. P., Reich, T., Bucholz, K. K., Neuman, R. J., Fishman, R., Rochberg, N., Hesselbrock, V. M., Nurnberger, J. I., Schuckit, M. A. and Begleiter, H. (1995), Comparison of Direct Interview and Family History Diagnoses of Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 1018–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb00983.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 3, 1994; accepted February 22, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!