This study was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grant 05965, MH 30854, MH 40041, the Meyer Foundation, the Norris Foundation, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Anterior Hippocampal Volume Deficits in Nonamnesic, Aging Chronic Alcoholics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 110–122, February 1995
How to Cite
Sullivan, E. V., Marsh, L., Mathalon, D. H., Lim, K. O. and Pfefferbaum, A. (1995), Anterior Hippocampal Volume Deficits in Nonamnesic, Aging Chronic Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 110–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01478.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication December 30, 1993; accepted August 24, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.