This work was supported by U.S. Public Health Service Grant AA-07185 and Training Grant T32 MH 19547 from the National Institute of Mental Health to The Society for Neuroscience.
Taste Reactivity in High Alcohol Drinking and Low Alcohol Drinking Rats
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 279–284, April 1995
How to Cite
Kiefer, S. W., Badia-Elder, N. and Bice, P. J. (1995), Taste Reactivity in High Alcohol Drinking and Low Alcohol Drinking Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01503.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 18, 1994; accepted September 15, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.