This study was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants AA 09318 (to I.V.D.) and AA 09803 (to J.J.S.).
Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Cell-Surface Receptors of Liver Parenchymal and Nonparenchymal Cells during Acute and Chronic Alcohol Administration to Rats
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 332–338, April 1995
How to Cite
Deaciuc, I. V., D'Souza, N. B. and Spitzer, J. J. (1995), Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Cell-Surface Receptors of Liver Parenchymal and Nonparenchymal Cells during Acute and Chronic Alcohol Administration to Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 332–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01511.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 12, 1994; accepted September 26, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.