This study was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health Grant AA 07525.
Turnover of Ethyl-Linoleate in Rat Plasma and Its Distribution in Various Organs
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 374–377, April 1995
How to Cite
Hungund, B. L., Zheng, Z. and Barkai, A. I. (1995), Turnover of Ethyl-Linoleate in Rat Plasma and Its Distribution in Various Organs. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 374–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01518.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication June 10, 1994; accepted October 11, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!