This study was supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Public Health Service Grants AA09598, AI26460, AA08402, and by 3M Pharmaceuticals, a Division of 3M.
Modulation of T-Cell Adhesion Markers, and the CD45R and CD57 Antigens in Human Alcoholics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 555–563, June 1995
How to Cite
Cook, R. T., Ballas, Z. K., Waldschmidt, T. J., Vandersteen, D., LaBrecque, D. R. and Cook, B. L. (1995), Modulation of T-Cell Adhesion Markers, and the CD45R and CD57 Antigens in Human Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 555–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01548.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 24, 1994; accepted February 15, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.