This study was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants RO1 AA07514 and RO1 AA10114.
In Utero Ethanol Exposure Elicits Oxidative Stress in the Rat Fetus
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 714–720, June 1995
How to Cite
Henderson, G. I., Devi, B. G., Perez, A. and Schenker, S. (1995), In Utero Ethanol Exposure Elicits Oxidative Stress in the Rat Fetus. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 19: 714–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1995.tb01572.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 12, 1994; accepted November 22, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.