This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant P50 AA07606 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Aging on Auditory Function in the Rat: Preliminary Results
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 172–179, February 1996
How to Cite
Church, M. W., Abel, E. L., Kaltenbach, J. A. and Overbeck, G. W. (1996), Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Aging on Auditory Function in the Rat: Preliminary Results. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 20: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1996.tb01061.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 1, 1995; accepted September 5, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.