This research was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (AA09267). by a grant from the National Institute on Aging (AG08843), by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA09115), and the Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Glutamate Receptors in the Frontal Cortex of Alcoholics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1165–1172, October 1996
How to Cite
Freund, G. and Anderson, K. J. (1996), Glutamate Receptors in the Frontal Cortex of Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 20: 1165–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1996.tb01106.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication December 27, 1995; accepted May 17, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.