This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants P50 AA07606 and R01 DA05536 (to M. W.C.), SP01 CA3838 (to B. WB.), and by a grant from the Neuroscience Program, Wayne State University (to M.W.C., F.E., E.V.B.).
Hearing, Language, Speech, Vestibular, and Dentofacial Disorders in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 227–237, April 1997
How to Cite
Church, M. W., Eldis, F., Blakley, B. W. and Bawle, E. V. (1997), Hearing, Language, Speech, Vestibular, and Dentofacial Disorders in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 21: 227–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1997.tb03754.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication August 12, 1996; accepted November 7, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!