This work supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs and National Institutes of Health grants AA06399 and AA03527.
Ethanol, Flunitrazepam, and Pentobarbital Modulation of GABAA Receptors Expressed in Mammalian Cells and Xenopus Oocytes
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 444–451, May 1997
How to Cite
Harris, R. A., Mihic, S. J., Brozowski, S., Hadingham, K. and Whiting, P. J. (1997), Ethanol, Flunitrazepam, and Pentobarbital Modulation of GABAA Receptors Expressed in Mammalian Cells and Xenopus Oocytes. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 21: 444–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1997.tb03789.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication August 28, 1996; accepted December 17, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.