Decreased Measures of Experimental Anxiety in Rats Bred for High Alcohol Preference
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 656–660, June 1997
How to Cite
Möller, C., Wiklund, L., Thorsell, A., Hyytiá, P. and Heilig, M. (1997), Decreased Measures of Experimental Anxiety in Rats Bred for High Alcohol Preference. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 21: 656–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1997.tb03818.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 9, 1996; accepted January 14, 1997 This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Medical Research Council and the Swedish Alcohol Monopok Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!