This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant AA09719 (to G.K.).
Cardiovascular Effects of Ethanol in Rats Selectively Bred for High or Low Sensitivity to the Hypnotic Effects of Ethanol
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1024–1029, September 1997
How to Cite
Varga, K. and Kunos, G. (1997), Cardiovascular Effects of Ethanol in Rats Selectively Bred for High or Low Sensitivity to the Hypnotic Effects of Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 21: 1024–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1997.tb04248.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 19, 1996; accepted March 25, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.