This study was supported by grants AA 10980 to D.J. W. and AA 07565 to P.H.J, and by a Tourette Syndrome Association Award to P.H.J. Technological development was supported by NSF DBI 9110308 and 99619063, and ONR N 14-96-1-1104 to D.J.W.
Ethanol Action on Neural Networks Studied with Multineuron Recording in Freely Moving Animals
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 10–22, February 1998
How to Cite
Woodward, D. J., Janak, P. H. and Chang, J.-Y. (1998), Ethanol Action on Neural Networks Studied with Multineuron Recording in Freely Moving Animals. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 10–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03612.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.