This study was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture (DGICYT) Grants PM91-0159-C02-02 and PB95-0856.
Visual and Auditory Event-Related Potentials in Young Children of Alcoholics from High- and Low-Density Families
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 87–96, February 1998
How to Cite
Holguín, S. R., Corral, M. and Cadaveira, F. (1998), Visual and Auditory Event-Related Potentials in Young Children of Alcoholics from High- and Low-Density Families. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03620.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 11, 1997; accepted September 23, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.