This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan.
Relevance of Both Daily Hassles and the ALDH2 Genotype to Problem Drinking among Japanese Male Workers
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 115–120, February 1998
How to Cite
Takeshita, T., Maruyama, S. and Morimoto, K. (1998), Relevance of Both Daily Hassles and the ALDH2 Genotype to Problem Drinking among Japanese Male Workers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 115–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03624.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 28, 1997; accepted September 15, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.