This study was supported by a contract to the Western Consortium for Public Health, and by the State of California, Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs, Office of Perinatal Substance Abuse (Contract 92-00253). Parts of this paper were presented at the 122nd Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, Washington, D.C., November 1994.
Alcohol and Drug CAGE Screeners for Pregnant, Low-Income Women: The California Perinatal Needs Assessment
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 121–125, February 1998
How to Cite
Midanik, L. T., Zahnd, E. G. and Klein, D. (1998), Alcohol and Drug CAGE Screeners for Pregnant, Low-Income Women: The California Perinatal Needs Assessment. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03625.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 21, 1997; accepted September 16, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.