This study was supported by the Swedish Medical Research Council (05249), The Swedish Alcohol Research Fund, The Albert Påhlsson and Crafoord Foundations, and The Swedish Society for Medical Research.
Ethanol Exposure Potentiates fosB and junB Expression Induced by Muscarinic Receptor Stimulation in Neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y Cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 225–230, February 1998
How to Cite
Ding, W.-Q., Fried, U., Larsson, C. and Ailing, C. (1998), Ethanol Exposure Potentiates fosB and junB Expression Induced by Muscarinic Receptor Stimulation in Neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03642.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication June 18, 1997; accepted September 22, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.