This study was supported by Grant RO1 AA07147 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (to T.A.R.).
Electrophysiological Assessment (The Multiple Sleep Latency Test) of the Biphasic Effects of Ethanol in Humans
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 231–235, February 1998
How to Cite
Papineau, K. L., Roehrs, T. A., Petrucelli, N., Rosenthal, L. D. and Roth, T. (1998), Electrophysiological Assessment (The Multiple Sleep Latency Test) of the Biphasic Effects of Ethanol in Humans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03643.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 25, 1997; accepted September 23, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!