Presented at the 1996 Borchard Foundation Symposium on the Behavioral Effects in Children following Prenatal Alcohol Exposure, Missillac, France, July 28–30, 1996.
Long-Term Outcome of Children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: Psychopathology, Behavior, and Intelligence
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 334–338, April 1998
How to Cite
Steinhausen, H.-C. and Spohr, H.-L. (1998), Long-Term Outcome of Children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: Psychopathology, Behavior, and Intelligence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 334–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03657.x
This study was supported by grants from the German Research Council.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.