Research from the University of Iowa College of Medicine was supported by NIAAA grant R01 AA10289-03 from the National Institutes of Health.
A Model to Examine the Validity of the 6-Month Abstinence Criterion for Liver Transplantation
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 513–517, April 1998
How to Cite
Yates, W. R., Martin, M., LaBrecque, D., Hillebrand, D., Voigt, M. and Pfab, D. (1998), A Model to Examine the Validity of the 6-Month Abstinence Criterion for Liver Transplantation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03681.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 14, 1997; accepted October 6, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.