This study was supported by the Alcohol Research Council of the Swedish Alcohol Retail Monopoly, Stifielsen Lars Hiertas Minnesfond, the Swedish MRC (14X-07164), and by fun & from the Karolinska Institute.
Modulation of Volitional Ethanol Intake in the Rat by Central δ-Opioid Receptors
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1185–1189, September 1998
How to Cite
Franck, J., Lindholm, S. and Raaschou, P. (1998), Modulation of Volitional Ethanol Intake in the Rat by Central δ-Opioid Receptors. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1185–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03897.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 28, 1998; accepted March 17, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.