This work was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia and The University of Queensland. H.L.P. is the recipient of an Australian Postgraduate Award.
A Comparison of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Hepatitis in Ethanol-Fed Wistar and Lewis Rats
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1525–1530, October 1998
How to Cite
Pennington, H. L., Wilce, P. A. and Worrall, S. (1998), A Comparison of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Hepatitis in Ethanol-Fed Wistar and Lewis Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1525–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03945.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 24, 1998; accepted May 26, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.