This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grants NIAAA RO1-AA-09816 and NIAAA 1P05-AA09803. Portions of this study were presented, in part, at the RSA-ISBRA meeting in Washington, D.C., on June 24, 1996 and at the American Heart Association meeting in New Orleans, LA, on November 18, 1996, and will be published in abstract form.
Ethanol Inhibits the Potentiation of Endotoxin by Dibutyryl cAMP and 2-Methylthio ATP In Vivo
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1662–1667, November 1998
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Jie, O., Li, H., Xie, J. and Greenberg, S. S. (1998), Ethanol Inhibits the Potentiation of Endotoxin by Dibutyryl cAMP and 2-Methylthio ATP In Vivo. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1662–1667. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03964.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 1, 1996; accepted July 8, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!