This work was supported by Grants AA 03527, AA 00141, and HD 07289.
Acute Functional Tolerance to Ethanol and Fear Conditioning Are Genetically Correlated in Mice
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1673–1679, November 1998
How to Cite
Radcliffe, R. A., Erwin, V. G. and Wehner, J. M. (1998), Acute Functional Tolerance to Ethanol and Fear Conditioning Are Genetically Correlated in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1673–1679. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03965.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 24, 1998; accepted July 8, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!