This work was graciously supported by the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Effect of Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitors on Preventing Ethanol-Induced Suppression of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis in the Male Rat
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1763–1770, November 1998
How to Cite
Shi, Q., Emanuele, N. V. and Emanuele, M. A. (1998), Effect of Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitors on Preventing Ethanol-Induced Suppression of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis in the Male Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1763–1770. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03977.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 22, 1997; accepted August 5, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.