This work was supported by Grants R37 AA06845, RO1 AA07404, and KO5 AA00142 (to H.H.S.) from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Appetitive and Consummatory Behaviors in the Control of Ethanol Consumption: A Measure of Ethanol Seeking Behavior
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1783–1787, November 1998
How to Cite
Samson, H. H., Slawecki, C. J., Sharpe, A. L. and Chappell, A. (1998), Appetitive and Consummatory Behaviors in the Control of Ethanol Consumption: A Measure of Ethanol Seeking Behavior. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1783–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03980.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 3, 1998; accepted August 26, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.