This research was supported by The Veterans Affairs Research Service and the University of California-San Diego Mental Health Clinical Research Center (MH30914) and ROI MH38738 (J.C.G.).
The Sleep of Abstinent Pure Primary Alcoholic Patients: Natural Course and Relationship to Relapse
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1796–1802, November 1998
How to Cite
Drummond, S. P.A., Gillin, J. C., Smith, T. L. and DeModena, A. (1998), The Sleep of Abstinent Pure Primary Alcoholic Patients: Natural Course and Relationship to Relapse. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1796–1802. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03983.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 27, 1998; accepted June 17, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.