This paper is dedicated to the memory of David D. Rutstein, M.D. This work was supported in part by a grant from an anonymous donor to the senior author.
Fetal Alcohol Effects in Alcoholic Veteran Patients
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1825–1831, November 1998
How to Cite
Tishler, P. V., Henschel, C. E., Ngo, T. A., Walters, E. E. and Worobec, T. G. (1998), Fetal Alcohol Effects in Alcoholic Veteran Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1825–1831. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03988.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 23, 1998; accepted July 1, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.