This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-ACO2-76CH00016, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grant 1RO1 AAO9481-01, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse/MH Grant 5RO1 DA/MH09971.
Regional Cerebral Metabolism in Female Alcoholics of Moderate Severity Does Not Differ From That of Controls
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1850–1854, November 1998
How to Cite
Wang, G.-J., Volkow, N. D., Fowler, J. S., Pappas, N. R., Wong, C. T., Pascani, K., Felder, C. A. and Hitzernann, R. J. (1998), Regional Cerebral Metabolism in Female Alcoholics of Moderate Severity Does Not Differ From That of Controls. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 1850–1854. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb03992.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 10, 1998; accepted July 23, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.