Presented at the Alcohol-Induced Immunopathology Symposium, New Orleans, LA, October 17–18, 1997.
Immune Reactivity to Proteins Biotransformed by Alcohol Metabolites
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s5, pages 204S–207S, August 1998
How to Cite
Klassen, L. W. and Thiele, G. M. (1998), Immune Reactivity to Proteins Biotransformed by Alcohol Metabolites. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 204S–207S. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04002.x
This work was supported in part by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants R01AA07818 and R01AA04961; and by the Department of Veterans Affairs Alcohol Research Center Grant awarded to the Omaha Veterans Administration.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.