Presented at the Alcohol-Induced Immunopathology Symposium, New Orleans, LA, October 17–18, 1997.
Alcohol Consumption Alters Antigen-Specific Th1 Responses: Mechanisms of Deficit and Repair
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s5, pages 220S–223S, August 1998
How to Cite
Waltenbaugh, C., Vasquez, K. and Peterson, J. D. (1998), Alcohol Consumption Alters Antigen-Specific Th1 Responses: Mechanisms of Deficit and Repair. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 220S–223S. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04006.x
This study was supported in part by Grants AA08275 and AA10058 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.