Presented at the Alcohol-Induced Immunopathology Symposium, New Orleans, LA, October 17–18, 1997.
The Intracellular Signaling Network as a Target for Ethanol
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s5, pages 224S–230S, August 1998
How to Cite
Hoek, J. B. and Kholodenko, B. N. (1998), The Intracellular Signaling Network as a Target for Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 224S–230S. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04007.x
This work was supported by Grants AA07186, AA07215, AA08714, and AA11689 from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Addiction.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.