We are grateful to professor Bruce Kimler from Kanzas Medical Centre for careful reading and correcting of our manuscript, and for his valuable advice. The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Mauro Santos from Dept. Genética i Microbiologia, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, for statistical analysis.
Fetal Alcohol Effects in Rats Exposed Pre- and Postnatally to a Low Dose of Ethanol
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 697–703, May 1998
How to Cite
Vaglenova, J. and Petkov, V. V. (1998), Fetal Alcohol Effects in Rats Exposed Pre- and Postnatally to a Low Dose of Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 697–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04313.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 11, 1997; accepted December 10, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.