We are grateful to professor Bruce Kimler from Kanzas Medical Centre for careful reading and correcting of our manuscript, and for his valuable advice. The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Mauro Santos from Dept. Genética i Microbiologia, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, for statistical analysis.
Fetal Alcohol Effects in Rats Exposed Pre- and Postnatally to a Low Dose of Ethanol
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 697–703, May 1998
How to Cite
Vaglenova, J. and Petkov, V. V. (1998), Fetal Alcohol Effects in Rats Exposed Pre- and Postnatally to a Low Dose of Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 697–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04313.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 11, 1997; accepted December 10, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!