This research was supported by The Bushell Foundation, Australia.
Altered T-Lymphocyte Responsiveness to Polyclonal Cell Activators Is Responsible for Liver Cell Necrosis in Alcohol-fed Rats
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 723–729, May 1998
How to Cite
Cao, Q., Batey, R., Pang, G. and Clancy, R. (1998), Altered T-Lymphocyte Responsiveness to Polyclonal Cell Activators Is Responsible for Liver Cell Necrosis in Alcohol-fed Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 22: 723–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1998.tb04317.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 21, 1997; accepted December 23, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.