This research was supported by Grant AA 05523 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (to J.RW).
Effects of Alcohol and Nicotine on Developing Olfactory Bulb: Loss of Mitral Cells and Alterations in Neurotransmitter Levels
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 1999
How to Cite
Chen, W.-J. A., Parnell, S. E. and West, J. R. (1999), Effects of Alcohol and Nicotine on Developing Olfactory Bulb: Loss of Mitral Cells and Alterations in Neurotransmitter Levels. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 18–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04019.x
The authors thank Dr. Thomas H. Champney for technical guidance in HPLC analysis and Mr. Scott G. Anderson for assistance in stereological cell counting. The HPLC equipment is part of the Neuroendocrine/Neurochemical Core Facility at the Department of Human Anatomy and Medical Neurobiology, Texas A&M University Health Science Center.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 15, 1997; accepted October 6, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!