These studies were supported by U.S. Public Health Service Grant AA 03312 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Ethanol-Induced Apoptosis to Stable HepG2 Cell Lines Expressing Human Cytochrome P-4502E1
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 67–76, January 1999
How to Cite
Wu, D. and Cederbaum, A. I. (1999), Ethanol-Induced Apoptosis to Stable HepG2 Cell Lines Expressing Human Cytochrome P-4502E1. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04025.x
We thank Ms. Pilar Visco Cenizal for typing the manuscript, Dr. Jerome Lasker for providing the anti-human CYP2E1 IgG, and Dr. Qi Chen for establishing the HepG2 cell lines expressing or not expressing bcl-2 as part of his research thesis project.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication August 10, 1998; accepted October 14, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!